Sunday, August 1, 2010

The word "vacation", very misleading..................

When we go on '"vacation" with our family (extended or not), we commit to being with those other people, 24/7, unless you are asleep, for the next however many days you have committed to this insanity for. Put it this way, if someone came into your home and said, "I'm going to lock you up in this house with those nearest and dearest to you for the next 7 days, take away the beds you like so you don't get a good nights rest, make you eat and drink food and water that is not familiar to you, and take away a few "essential to your sanity" necessities, because you forgot them and to top it off............you have to sit in a chair for 3 to 4 hours of these days with out moving." Ya, sure, sign me up on that "REALLY" fun time. Needless, to say, I have just returned from "vacation" and the fact that I threatened to break both of my husbands arms if he opened and closed our bedroom door one more time, was the least of my sins!! So glad to HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment