Tuesday, October 19, 2010

About Sammie......



Originally uploaded by boheemiannelife
This little girl came into my life having already lived many lives before. She is truly an old soul. And has been since I met her the first day she was born. She looked into my tired eyes and seemed to say, it's going to be okay, I'm here now and I already know so much. She never ceases to bring clarity to any situation and can hold her own with any adult with wit and conversation. It's a privledge to know her and have my sister capture her spirit with her camera. Love you Samantha Grace!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you were right - we were thinking the same thing about Sammie. It's clear to me that she's here to guide me in my true calling and so much more. She is an amazing spirit.

    Love your new banner, your blog looks well cared for and loved. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete