Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What have you Mod Podged with book pages????

If it isn't alive, I've probably Mod Podged it! This refrigerator was just too white for my liking, so I applied an old dictionary to it!

  This old chair.....spiced it up with a few of my favorite things....it's been all over my home for years, and is still one thing visitors always pick out first!!
 Another suitcase that met its fate with a dictionary!
 And my angel wings, not entire modpodge but the edging is done with wet pages braided together and finished with mod podge!
 And my latest creation, three ring binders spruced up with fabric, book pages, and of course, mod podge!
For more great ideas go to a favorite website of mine, http://www.modpodgerocksblog.com/

2 comments:

  1. HOLY COW that refrigerator! What an idea! I gotta ask... for all the mod podging I've done, the one thing I'm consistently frustrated with is bubbling. Do I not let it dry enough (bottom layer) before putting on the top layer? How do you keep it smooth? Tips would be super welcome! Love your projects and thanks for the link to the other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by. I love your blog and those angel wings are fabulous! Following you now.
    Have a great day!
    ShawNa~

    ReplyDelete