Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time line Time

This Soul Restoration class I am taking through Brave Girls Club is just so unbelievably eye opening, jaw dropping, inspiring. And it seems so simple....every week, a little craft project involving paper, mod podge, and glitter.....while you are doing the busy work, you think about the project and somehow at the end of it you have this beautiful art piece telling your story and healing your hurts. It is and will continue to be an amazing gift from God, Brave Girls and myself, beautifully presented and given to the only one who could ever understand it, ME!!


1 comment:

  1. I am loving your blog, Shelley!! Keep posting, I am interested in the Soul Restoration, too. My sister, her husband, his entire family, and my family are sharing a blog. Check it out if you have time. Love you and keep posting. http://ourhealinggarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete