Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Apartment #3


Okay, I'm trying to do my bit for our education system, so every year January through April I rent my fully furnished vacation rental apartments to student teachers. About 20 some come here from Laramie (5 hours away) to teach every year. Since I could never ever be a teacher, this is my pay it forward for all of the wonderful teachers who never have been paid enough for what they do...........I give them one months rent for what I usually get each week. Most of them truly appreciate this...............some do not and today I spent 4.5 hours cleaning one of the do nots. Thankfully, I always require a hefty deposit. Unfortunately, for them I am a VERY expensive cleaning lady.......they could of had much more money returned...........and now Apartment #3 is back to it's serene glory!!


No comments:

Post a Comment