Sunday, May 17, 2009

Garage sale BLISS!!


I have always wanted to do the below to the above piece of furniture!! Robin Brown does it to a dresser in "A Bit of Velvet and a Dash of Lace" book. I've searched high and low for a carpet I could bear to cut up. And this week end I found the perfect carpet for the job!!


Great success at garage sales this week end! I got this carpet for FREE! FREE! FREE!

We went to a sale in a house and found out there were out buildings but everything in there was 'trash', "can we look", "sure take what ever you want, it's being torn down mid month". Joy! My favorite phrase, "take what ever you want"!! And we did!! You saw some of the treasures last week! But the rug I had to hose down, so I think this is it's debut! Now to get the nails and get busy!!











No comments:

Post a Comment