Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Born in a Barn......WHERE ARE YOU???

It has come to my attention that I have not  posted the exact location of the first Born in a Barn sale on my blog. So this is for Anonymous who asked where is this sale! I couldn't respond to you via e-mail so I hope this will do!!

Born in a Barn was created by Shelley Kinnison, Jill Chase and Mindy Wilson to support our serious addiction to repurposing, refurbishing and refreshing all kinds of junk. Luckily, we have found some others with similar issues. Even when your house is full these behaviors don’t go away, so we are having a sale and inviting the public to come and take it away! Friday, October 14th and Saturday, October 15th we will open the gates at ; there is plenty of parking in the field and Barn Boys to help cart your treasures away. Join us at 415 Highway 14 for our very first Born in a Barn Sale!!

Lot's of pumpkins from Jill Chase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment